My IfMUD Stuff
My Maps of ifMUD
- Overview. Here I try to show the main roadways and commonly visited locations of ifMud.
- Edifice Towers. Currently an eleven storey apartment building with space for twenty apartments per floor.
Most new building starts here.
- Mini Maps. Sorted by player name, these are all the publicly open apartments (and other spaces) on ifMud
that people have built.
- daveMud Maps. daveMud was an alternative mud that was sometimes used when ifMud was down.
I don't think it exists any more, but at some point, I visited and made these maps of the space.
My Articles about JotaCode
My JotaCode source code
Most of my code is for my "Cosmic Encounter Realm". See DavidW on my mini-maps page for maps of the realm.
Other JotaCode source:
- Cheeseshop. A re-creation of the classic Monty Python sketch.
Ye Olde Cheese Emporium is located south of Esrom's Lycanthros Village.
It's also visitable via the alternate cheeseshop door located in the Orange system's Starbase Junkyard.
- Holodeck. An incomplete re-creation of Balances by Graham Nelson. Since it's a holodeck, the entire thing
is just one room that constantly transforms itself to look like other rooms, which makes it possible for two or more people to act as the PC.
The holodeck is located on the first floor of Edifice Towers, in apartment 1008.
- Miscellaneous and Held Objects. Code for what I carry around with me, and some other toys and gadgets.